Wednesday, January 11, 2017

From Kernville to Death Vally Junction


Standing in the middle of road.



On my right.


On my left.


Salt marsh of Saline Valley, I think, from a direction I am looking at. There are hats and dirt roads in afar.


I am getting good at taking pix from a navigator seat while car is on the move.



Stopping for a lunch at Panamint Spring Resort.


Got to get greens whenever I see a decent salad on menu, otherwise it's pizzas and burgers. With Death Valley Cream Soda and oops how did it get on the table? chips.





Ready...


Steady...


Go!


Roadrunner was a cartoon from Disney animation films. Until I saw them here. They are real creature with blurry head like dashing cursors.






A petrol station with dinosaur machineries.


A couple came a little way backwards for a spot of lunch, it would've been a while if they missed this opportunity.  Looked Canadian but they were Dutch or German.